Gurukul Free Test Group-1 Prelims Free test Group-2 Mains Free test Group-3 Free Mock Test ASO Free Test Series DL Free Test Series
  • 1
  • 1
  • 1
  • 3
  • 3
PRECISION TESTS

23 - 04 - 2017

Read News Papers Today?
Test Your Knowledge..

START
Today Stars
Arika Sudharani

Govardhani

Alekhya

bhanu prakash

Parveen

Laxmi reddy

Did you write Group-3 exam? How many marks are you expecting? Do you have any doubts in the paper?

DISCUSS

APPSC GROUP-2 MAINS


Precision Academy is the pioneer at formulating Test series which are dedicated to aspirants preparing for APPSC / TSPSC Examinations. Without any shadow of doubt the highly experienced faculty....

More....

Ravi Nallapareddy Speech

About PRECISION ACADEMY…

Everyone needs a helping hand or a mentor when it comes to APPSC / TSPSC service examinations like GROUP 1, GROUP 2, GROUP 3 and GROUP4. In order to crack such examinations you should opt for the best institute which provides such coaching through e-learning. This is the main reason you are on this website.Precision Academy shall be an equal stakeholder in your preparation, which requires complete dedication and full commitment to ensure success. Preparation for APPSC &TSPSC Group services examinations are to be made with sincerity & dedication. In the present competitive scenario, you have to ensure that you stay ahead in the race. The institute shall be a continuous source of motivation for all its students through e-learning, Test Series & Videos. Read More..


TEAM PROFILE


RAVI NALLAPAREDDY
(Managing Director )

Attended interview for civil services in 1992, got selected as a group 1 officer in 1993 worked as Officer on Special Duty (DCCB), Project Director (Child Labour), Divisonal Co Operative Officer at cuddapah. Then moved to Hyderabad as General Manager in APSVS.in 1999 went to America and worked in the field of Learning Management systems at Baltimore.Presently leading precision academy in the capacity of Managing Director.

P.VIJAYA BASKER
(Cheif Content Head)

Mr.P.VIJAYA BHASKAR B-Tech (Civil Engg), Diplama in Business Management. Worked in USA for 3 1/2 Years as a Software Project Manager Tech Mahindra Ltd, Faculty in RC Reddy study circle and Hyderabad Study Circle.

General Approach vs Precision Approach

Civil Services is most coveted service in India. To become an IAS or IPS is dream of many talented youth in India. Aspirants from various backgrounds and capabilities attempt this exam. Around 10 lakh students apply and approximately 5 lakh people write the Civil Service Preliminary examination.
There are two types of students. Some are noncommittal, not hardworking and not capable. No need to worry about them as they are non-serious. Around 60% of those who write come under this category. Remaining 40% students who write the exam are committed, hardworking and competent. Out of these 2 lakh serious candidates only 15,000 get selected in Prelims. We have seen talented students – those who got engineering from premier institutes, those who cleared Prelims in previous attempt, those who completed 9 months of prelims cum mains coaching in reputed coaching centers – failing in this exam.
Why? Why talented and hardworking students fail?? Here are the reasons …
a.They aimed for marks in the range of 110 and 115 as cutoff marks for the year 2015 was 107.34 . This year cutoff seem to have raised and therefore many people who aimed for this range could not make it. Had they aimed for 140 or 150, they would have been very safe.
b.They have neglected prelims as they underestimated it. They prepared for Prelims with the assumption that they will anyway clear the exam.
c.They used ‘General Approach’ rather than ‘Precision Approach’.

There are two approaches – general approach and precision approach. General Approach is the one which is followed by any candidate in general whereas ‘The Precision Approach’ is followed by successful candidates.
Let us understand the difference with the help of a simple real life example. If somebody wants to buy good quality bangles, they try to first understand where such bangles are available. Let us assume they understood that good quality bangles are available in Hyderabad. Person with general approach will go to each and every street in Hyderabad and look for shops selling good quality bangles. Those with precision approach will obtains additional information that good quality bangles are available at Laad Bazar near Charminar and go to Laad Bazar and buy the bangles. They will avoid wastage of time spent in searching for bangles in areas where it is very unlikely to find......Read More

Our News

Offline Test Centers

PRECISION ACADEMY

8101010150/60

Triveni Prasad

9866582838

Aditya Institute

8977379286

Venkatasai Institute

8179994777

Star Brahmas

8019013199

Nice Study Circle

9966098378

Viswas Coaching Center

7396621645

Surya Academy

9346127118

Race Study Circle

8143372372

Wave Coaching Institute

9059560555